- The right label for every task
- How to Print Labels in Word, Pages, and Google Docs
- Open Template in Design & Print
- OL1025 - 1" Circle Blank Label Template for Microsoft Word
- Avery Design & Print Online
The right label for every task
With more people storing back-up data files, customized music play lists, and important work documents and projects on CD, creating CD labels to effectively keep track of all of your discs has become a necessity. By using a standard Avery CD label, it is quick and easy to create your own personalized CD label through the familiar interface of Microsoft Word.
- raccourci pour tout selectionner mac.
- how to burn xbox 360 games with imgburn mac?
- best mac app for tracking business expenses?
- download snowbreeze 2.7.3 for mac!
- slow down internet connection mac!
- ssh without password mac os.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can create CD labels on a Mac. Open Microsoft Word.
Go to "Tools" and the main navigational menu. Select "Labels.
How to Print Labels in Word, Pages, and Google Docs
In the drop-down menu for "Label products", select "Avery Standard. Select " -- CD label". Click "OK. Your document should now show the grid lines for two CD labels.
Open Template in Design & Print
Type the text you want to use on your CD labels. You can insert an image by going to "Insert" and selecting "Picture". Prepare your Avery CD labels in your printer. Select Options and choose a label vendor and product to use. Select OK.
Type an address or other information in the Address box text only. To use an address from your contacts list select Insert Address. To change the formatting, select the text, right-click, and make changes with Font or Paragraph. Select Print , or New Document to edit, save and print later.
OL1025 - 1" Circle Blank Label Template for Microsoft Word
On the Mailings tab, in the Create group, click Labels. In the Label Options dialog box, make your choices, and then select OK.
- mac formatted ipod to windows 8.
- Cookies are disabled.
- boot mac in safe mode el capitan?
- Download Label Templates - OL - 1" Circle Labels - Microsoft Word Template - contsuthatpkil.tk?
Choose Printer type , Label products , and Product number. Type an address or other information in the Delivery Address box.
To change the formatting, select the text and then select Font to make changes. For info about merging data with labels, see Create mailing labels in Word by using mail merge or Mail merge in Word for Mac. If you want to make return address labels, see Create return address labels.
Avery Design & Print Online
Word for the web doesn't support directly creating labels. However you can create labels from a template. For label templates, select More templates when you create a new document in Word for the web.
You can also go to templates. To create a page of different labels, see Create a sheet of nametags or address labels.